Storing Up God's Word in Our Hearts

Labels: , , ,


I want to share that I was challenged in my Sunday school group this week by Keith Higginbotham. He said something that got me thinking. He shared that before his feet hit the floor in the morning he meditates on the Lord’s Prayer. I want to encourage and challenge all of us to do just that. Wake up 5 or 10 minutes early and meditate on God’s Word. This is a time that we all would connect with God. Go over the verses you are memorizing (hint: Proverbs 26:13-16) and meditate on them. Ask three key questions: “What do they say?” “What do they mean?” “What does it matter?”

Remember what David wrote,

"I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you." (Psalm 119:11)

Grace & Peace,
Scott

Comments (0)

Post a Comment